Re: mintty should have skipped one version

I think I uploaded mintty 2.9.3 with a dedicated mintty-2.9.3-0.hint file with
the first two lines
curr: 2.9.3-0
prev: 2.9.1-0
but setup still offers 2.9.2 as a choice. Did I miss the point in the upload
procedure?
Brian Inglis wrote:
Maybe use override.hint instead as described in:

	https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2018-08/msg00047.html

where replace-versions should reference 2.9.2-?
According to https://cygwin.com/packaging-hint-files.html#override.hint,
it should be "not associated with a specific /version-release/", that's why I did not consider this for the use case.

Marco wrote:
In this case I prefer to remove the broken version,
OK, so how would I do that?

As mentioned by Brian, can you for the future start with revision "-1" ?
In theory we are using revison 0.x for test version pre-release.
You are one of the few starting with 0
In contrast to many packages that are adapted from somewhere "upstream", cygwin is the native development environment for mintty, and is packaged without patches. I kind of like to express that with the -0.