Re: setup 2.894 release candidate - please test

On 15/10/2018 21:35, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Am 13.10.2018 um 20:49 schrieb Jon Turney:

A new setup release candidate is available at:

   https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.894.x86_64.exe (64 bit version)
   https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.894.x86.exe   ; (32 bit version)

Please test and report any problems here.

Noted an inconsistency in the action drop menu.
It proposes the available test version also when the test box is not checked.

Just noted on binutils 2.31.1-1

I think it should not report it, or highlight the "test" status

Test versions are always selectable in the package chooser at the moment.

I've added an indication that it's a test version, as that seems like a very good idea, though.