Re: [ITP] ragel 7.0.0.11

Am 15.11.2018 um 15:55 schrieb Ken Brown:
This package depends on the two previously ITP'd packages, kelbt and colm, so it
probably can't be reviewed easily until those are in the distro.

ragel is in Debian and Fedora:

      https://packages.debian.org/source/stretch/ragel
      https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/ragel

My cygport file and patch are attached.

The build requires a bootstrapping procedure, as explained in the cygport file.
For maximum transparency, I propose to first make a preliminary unannounced
release 1 using the attached cygport file as is.  Once that's in the distro,
I'll install it, bump the release to 2, uncomment the "bootstrap=1" line, and
make a new release.

added to cygwin-pkg-maint, not tested yet but
you can go with your two steps plan.

Regards
Marco

---