Re: [Adopt] Iperf package [2.0.13].

I've been away from email access the past bit and am just getting back. I originally refrained from updating the package to the iperf2 fork since at the time it wasn't clearly endorsed. Now that the original project recommends it as an alternative to iperf3 I don't have any objection to it being updated.

Joel

On 2019-02-01 09:05, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Am 29.01.2019 um 04:13 schrieb Kaushik Battu:
Iperf package has not been updated from long time ago, it looks to be in orphaned stage. I would like to maintain the iperf package and upgrade it
to version-2.0.13 .

Here are the enhancements of iperf 2.0.13 :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/iperf2/

Regards,
Kaushik Battu.

Kaushik,
for an ITA (Intention to Adpot) you should
provide a working copy for both arch of
the packages for evaluation.

This of course assuming that Joel Johnson is not anymore
interested to be the maintainer.
Joel please let us know

Regards
Marco