Re: bug in procps-ng

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> - We can keep the code as is, or change that to Linux-compat, whatever
>   you think is the right thing for procps-ng.

Either way is fine for procps-ng, since in both cases there will need to
be some Cygwin specific parts.

> - Whatever you decide, the result will go into the next Cygwin version.

OK, then I propose to leave things as they are.  If anybody finds some
other application that presents a compelling reason for following Linux
more closely we can still change it then.

> - When I release the next Cygwin version, you update procps-ng and
>   there won't be any reason to be backward compat.

No change, no requirement for a synchronized release.  :-)

> Ideally: Decide today, and Cygwin 3.0.4 will be ready and released this
> weekend.

Great!  I'll need to check if I can move my patches into the the
configury where they properly belong quickly enough, otherwise I'll
upload as soon I get the upload rights.

Regards,
Achim.