This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Planned setup.ini changes for early 2018
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 15:08:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: Planned setup.ini changes for early 2018
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 01/03/2018 16:00, Jon Turney wrote:
On 10/01/2018 22:44, Jon Turney wrote:
* Migrate from setup.hint to pvr.hint in release area
I also plan to migrate all remaining setup.hints to pvr.hints in the
release area (setup.hint in uploads have been automatically migrated
This should have no effect on the generated setup.ini, but enables
some complexity (some of which isn't implemented properly, see ) to
be removed from calm.
I've done this migration today.
At some point in the future calm/mksetupini will stop supporting
setup.hints in the release area. (calm will still accept and migrate
uploads containing a setup.hint, as per )
I recently deployed this change, so in the unlikely event that:
- you have a private package repository, AND
- it contains some packages which are old enough to have a setup.hint
You'll need to successfully run 'calm-tool hint-migrate' on that
repository before you can use calm >= 20190530.
So, for the record, if you have an up-to-date calm installed, this
migration can be done with 'calm-tool hint-migrate [--releasearea=...]'