Re: Would anyone adopt subversion?

On 1/20/2020 8:10 AM, Jon Turney wrote:
> On 18/11/2019 23:24, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> Is anyone willing to adopt Subversion?
> Now that the thundering herd of volunteers has died down (irony), can
> you clarify which packages are up for adoption?
>
> I'm guessing at least libapr1, libaprutil1, serf, subversion,
> svn_load_dirs?

subversion, svn_load_dirs, serf, and scons. The latter is the build
system for serf and is written in Python. I've hacked in support for
Cygwin, but I'm not a Python programmer.

> I'll move these to orphaned status (this doesn't remove your ability to
> upload, if you should be so minded, until a new maintainer is added)

Thanks. I was able to build the latest Subversion, so I will handle the
Perl migration for that as well. I'll also upload a new version of
libapr1 and possibly libaprutil1 shortly.

"You stay here, Audrey -- this is between me and the vegetable!"
                -- Seymour, from _Little Shop Of Horrors_