This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: integrating latest mingw headers/startup
- To: Geoffrey Noer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: integrating latest mingw headers/startup
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:12:27 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Geoffrey Noer wrote:
> I just finished committing this into our sources. The only changes I
> kept were to the Makefile.in so that the includes would be installed
> into a mingw32 directory for optional inclusion by gcc. (Other than
> that, they were directly imported).
You may also want to take out the stub libm.a from installing since
that'll overwrite the newlib one. Also, alloc.h is now gone.