This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Pthread additions (more functions)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Pthread additions (more functions)
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 09:58:47 -0400
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- References: <3712A8C8.F886188F@ibm.net>
On Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 10:15:36PM -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Does anyone know for certain if the newest snapshots of gdb support
>win32 threads? I compiled the latest and it didn't seem to.
The newest snapshots (and gdb 4.18) do support win32 threads.
I added the support last year.