This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Pthread additions (more functions)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Pthread additions (more functions)
- From: Chris Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:03:42 -0400
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <3712A8C8.F886188F@ibm.net>
On Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 10:15:36PM -0400, email@example.com wrote:
> The attached patches (tarred) against the 3/28 snapshot implement the
Thanks again for supplying this but I have a request. Would you mind
supplying this as one patch file rather than a number of different
files? A patch in this format should be gzipped and sent as an
attachment so that spaces and tabs are preserved.
Also, your patch to cygwin.din removed some valid symbols (like
seekdir), for some reason. I'm not sure how that happened.