This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: New snapshots]
- To: DJ Delorie <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: New snapshots]
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 20:08:51 -0500
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> It's because of a recent egcs change that aligns the stack to 8-byte
> boundaries, even stdcall functions that *must* pop 12 bytes from the
> stack (i.e. the dll entry function). I've complained to our internal
> gcc group, but no response yet.
> Chris - you have a patch for this. Could you check it in with a
> suitable comment, or forward it to me and I'll check it in?
Could you please forward the patch to me as well? This is a side effect
of the recent stack alignment patch John Wehle.