This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: [email@example.com: New snapshots]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org.EDU
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: New snapshots]
- From: DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 21:12:07 -0400
- CC: email@example.com
- References: <199904250108.UAA09494@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>
> Could you please forward the patch to me as well? This is a side effect
> of the recent stack alignment patch John Wehle.
Take out or uncomment this line in gcc/config/i386.h:
#define PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY 128
That will disable it for every function, not just stdcalls. The right
solution would be to disable it just for stdcalls.