This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: New snapshots]
- To: DJ Delorie <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: New snapshots]
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 23:15:44 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > Could you please forward the patch to me as well? This is a side effect
> > of the recent stack alignment patch John Wehle.
> Take out or uncomment this line in gcc/config/i386.h:
> #define PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY 128
> That will disable it for every function, not just stdcalls. The right
> solution would be to disable it just for stdcalls.
I'm currently bootstrapping using Richard Henderson's patch (actually 2
patches), and so far it looks it's doing the right thing.