This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: (patch) reg_key copy construction bug
- To: Chris Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: (patch) reg_key copy construction bug
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:53:28 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Chris Faylor wrote:
> I have to note that my cygwin1.dll is not crashing on startup, however.
> That is not new code, is it? Hasn't it been there for years/
Interesting that it doesn't crash your machine. It crashes an NT 4.0SP3
machine, but not my W95 laptop and one other NT machine also running
NT 4.0SP3. Must be a difference in MS runtime versions installed by
various MS packages.
The change is actually quite recent. B20.1 had the reference. I believe
it was part of the mount rewrite.