This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: (patch) reg_key copy construction bug
- To: Geoffrey Noer <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: (patch) reg_key copy construction bug
- From: Mumit Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 01:13:02 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Geoffrey Noer wrote:
> Oops, probably my fault then. :-) Thanks for the patch...
Part of any major rewrite. I really like the new mount code. Clean
and without awkward special cases.
BTW, I noticed that one of most annoying mount features is now fixed:
$ cd //c
$ cygpath -w foo
$ cd //d
$ cygpath foo
Now it returns "foo" regardless of what drive you're on, so I'm quite
happy! Now I can finally fix Tcl to do the right thing.