This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Fwd: How can I view the man packages?
- To: Earnie Boyd <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Fwd: How can I view the man packages?
- From: Chris Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:47:32 -0400
- Cc: cygwin developers <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 04:49:57AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>> Is there any "man" or "info" command available or a place I can get
>> sources for such a one?
>Since Mumit brought wishes for b21 how about adding the ports of these
>packages to both of these files? Or add tkInfo and tkMan?
Definitely. It'll be worth it just the reduction of cygwin mailing list