This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
chown/header problem [Re: b21 -- various small issues]
- To: Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: chown/header problem [Re: b21 -- various small issues]
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 09:32:27 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: Chris Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Has anybody fixed the chown/new headers problem in the meantime???
Anders is working on a new major release, and it might be worthwhile
seeing if his current snapshot fixes things. The test version
http://www.acc.umu.se/~anorland/gnu-win32/w32api.tar.gz fixed a few
problems for some other packages that I build.