Corinna's security patches now in latest snapshot -- please test

I have incorporated Corinna's extensive security patches into our
sources here.  They should show up in a snapshot tonight.

I'd appreciate it if everyone could test this DLL.  It provides
increased security for signal handling and, most importantly, security
and more UNIX-like permisissons for files.  With this we get the ability
to set the execute bit on a file without resorting to NTEA.  The file
stuff only works on an NTFS partition, unfortunately.

I hope that Corinna will grace us with a better description on what this
patch does and what to expect from it.  She obviously spent a lot of
time on it and it looks like it works well.

Please try this out.

-Chris