Re: ntsec patch 10

Hi Chris, hi Egor,

I have found the solution for the file not found problem of `man':
Egor, your mail of yesterday has given the tip: I have used
winsup-990801 and all diffs since 990808. Today, I have downloaded
the complete winsup-src-990808 as well.

The diff files doesn't result in the same files of 990808! There are
differences in fhandler_tty.cc and dcrt0.cc.

Now, with the fresh complete sources, the problem that groff looks
into the incorrect directories is gone.

The "signal -3" message still appears but it's reproducable only
on W2K B3 and it doesn't appear anymore when calling man but only
when calling `make' in the winsup directory.
As before, only bash as subshell has the problem.

On NT4 I couldn't reproduce it since the last build. IMHO, this are
good news.

Regards,