Re: Minimal rapi inclusion to w32api

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:

> I hope you will accept the following addition to w32api.  It adds
> minimal RAPI functionality.  RAPI is required for Windows to communicate
> with a Windows CE device.
>
> This functionality will be showing up in gdb soon, so I'd like to officially
> get this into w32api.  Hopefully you agree.

Chris,

I just noticed that my response to you regarding this came back (I edited
the headers for some reason, and mistyped your address).

Please go ahead and check it in, with the following changes:
  - change the copyright to match other files.
  - add the following statement in the comment header (same case as in
    psapi.h):

        NOTE: This strictly does not belong in the Win32 API since it's
        really part of Platform SDK.

My current text just doesn't have enough to do a more complete job, so
I'll punt it until my new CE books come in. Oh the temptation to look
at the MS CE dev tools ...

Regards,
Mumit