RE: Windows 9x environment space solution

IMO, it is simply bad practice to install any tool in such as way as to
modify/break the behaviour of existing tools (including batch files). We
are aware of the issue with find.exe and we should avoid causing
problems for anyone.

John Dallaway

Microsoft utility.

> I use the cygwin tools at work to solve many different problems and
> frequently deploy a subset of them within a group here. Typically for
> something that can be solved quickly with a script.  No one knows
where they
> come from because there is a serious Unix/Linux phobia around here.
(I am