Re: new setup chooser in CVS

DJ -
  I (briefly) tried your new version of setup. Functionally it seems OK,
but I've got one cosmetic comment: the version strings are huge. For
instance, inetutils-1.3.2-6 shows up as:

00000001 00000003 00000002 00000006

and the actual *name* of the package isn't visible without using the
horizontal scrollbar. This wouldn't be so bad if the window was
resizable. On my screen, I've got room to resize the window so that I
can see the entire line without a scrollbar, but as it is I must scroll
back and forth to match version numbers with package names.

--Chuck