Re: [MinGW-dvlpr] [Patch #101463] Additions to runtime headers

All,

We need to coordinate changes to w32api between us.  I'm cross posting between
the two groups so that we can get feedback on how to handle changes to the
header files.  Which are, in their own right, a package.

IMO, the MinGW development team should be the official maintainers of the
w32api as it is in their best interest to have them correct.  What comments are
there on the best ways to coordinate changes?

Cheers,
Earnie.