Re: doctool.c patch

The skipping of symlinks is intentional, but I forget why.  I don't
normally use lstat unless I try stat and something horrible happens.

Changing it is a matter of replacing lstat with stat, but I won't.

Your change treats symlinks to directories as files, which is wrong.

Plain text is preferred over attachments, as long as your mailer can
do that without mangling the patch (preserve tabs, don't auto-wrap
long lines).