Re: mktime() seting errno ??

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 09:55:07PM -0500, Norman Vine wrote:
>The attached test program demonstrates this.
>I have looked at the mktime source in newlib
>and can not see why this should be happening ?

Have you debugged the problem in gdb?  It should be fairly easy
to figure out what is going on.  At the very least you are going
to have to provide an explanation of why you think it shouldn't
be failing.

Also, please don't send a zip file when you can just send the
actual C file, especially when it is relatively small.