RE: pthread_kill prototype

Norman, if you use reply to all, it'll get to the mailing list.

Are you up to rebuilding those pacakges? I will be breaking the ABI by
fixing this - and it will be fixed this week.
_POSIX_THREADS is referred to by
http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xsh/threads.html as being
present on XSI systems. Now as I don't know what an XSI system is, I
wonder why _POSIX_THREADS showed up for you?

I will be defining some of those symbols as I go along, but until I get
the time to find a full blown pthreads test suite that'll run under
cygwin... (Norman if you've got some interest.. hint hint)

Rob