Re: Tar stackdump on bad mountpoint

[I swear that my mail reader has changed so that it is easier to send
private responses.  I originally responded just to Jonathan.  Sigh.]

This has been fixed in the most recent CVS + snapshots.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/