Re: fix cond_race... was RE: src/winsup/cygwin ChangeLog thread.cc thread.h ...

Rob,

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 02:20:37PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> Do you have sshd on your machine? Or can you bzip2 and mail me a
> build+source tree that shows this symptom and is ready-to-go?

Yes to both of the above.  Given that this race/deadlock situation may
be difficult to reproduce on another machine, I feel that having you ssh
into my machine is the best way to go.  I'm willing, if you are willing.

Send me your ssh public key and preferred user name and I will set up an
account for you.  I will also set up your account with the source and
build trees for Cygwin and Python, so you will be good to go as soon as
login.

Thanks,
Jason