Re: setup.exe stalled?

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 02:30:09PM -0700, Matt wrote:
> >On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >>It would be "really nice" if people were evaluating this interface and
> >>providing feedback...
> >
> >I'm getting current CVS now and will play with it on the train ride to
> >work.  If I find a problem and can provide a patch, I'll mail this
> >list.  If I find a problem and can't come up with a patch, I'll email
> >cgf.  (I can't send mail to any list on source.redhat.com I'm not
> >subscribed tobecause they're using a bogus list of spam relays that
> >includes the host I mail form.)
>
> Um.  No.  I don't want private email about this! It that really
> surprising???

ok, I'll just send to the developers list then.

> Hmm.  Looks like I was too late.  You still sent me email and you used
> the same address to send me personal email as you did to send this
> message.  Sigh.

This email was sent to cygwin-developers, as was my email about "make
check". What other emails are you talking about?

> I don't really understand your confusion here but, again, I don't want
> personal email if you think you are blocked.  It's easy enough to fix
> this problem.  The fix is not expecting me to be your personal relay
> service.

You had said before you don't want cygwin-developers getting cluttered
with bug reports with no investigation or fixes. I was trying to comply to
this earlier request. I wasn't expecting you to relay anything, sorry
for the confusion.

I've made some minor fixes to the installer, and will supply a patch and
Changelog in a separate messages to cygwin-developers.

--
http://www.clock.org/~matt