Is the application a cygwin application?

Does anyone know of a really easy, cheap way to scan a .exe header
and determine if the exe loads cygwin1.dll?

If I could do that, I could make some stuff in spawn_guts more
bullet-proof.

Currently there are problems with vfork and spawn(NO_WAIT) when
the process being spawned is a non-cygwin process.  I could work
around the problems if I could reliably tell that the program being
run was a cygwin program.