RE: splitting dependencies in cygwin1.dll

Ah well, I can always hope.

> Robert, if you're looking for things to do, why not finish
> the sysv ipc cygserver work?  I think that would be much more
> bang for the buck than messing with headers.

Not really. Recompiles take quite some time for me, and I hate the way
things rebuild more than they need to. The profiling effort - which is
where the header frustration really came up - is in aid of the cygserver
effort. I need to understand where the horrible latency is coming from
(and Ralf has found other areas with high latency) before solving it.
Completing the code without understanding if there is a design flaw
would be a waste of time.

So my current cygwin todo list looks like:
* get profiling working. This is very very close, but not quite right
yet.
* Profile an rpc test run with Ralf's tools.
* Analyze the results.

Rob