Re: access port 127.0.0.1:1052 (cygserver question) <PLEASE REPLY TO THIS ONE>

"Corinna Vinschen" <vinschen@redhat.com> wrote:
> Isn't that just going out of the way of rewriting some code in a
> better way?  Just calling unlink() is somewhat ugly, isn't it?

But if it works . . . :-)

Despite that, agreed, it's my inherent laziness that jumped up and bit
me.  I'll send it back to its kennel without any supper.

I've also no idea as to how complex it would be to avoid using _open
inside the socket code, e.g. does it currently work with file
descriptors and so would using CreateFile require large scale changes?
Just an idea, etc.

// Conrad