Re: FYI on private static object construction

Christopher Faylor wrote:

So, it sounds like you should be able to supply us with a list of
the offending functions.
Here you go.  The tcf function looks like it is always the function
in front of the function that uses it.

*** /bin/cygwin1.dll
61016dc0 t ___tcf_0
61016ddc t fillout_pinfo(int, int)
--
610431e0 t ___tcf_0
610432c4 T read_etc_group(void)

According to nm, there are no symbols in the other dlls in /bin,
so I can't check them.  I have rebuilt cygwin1.dll with
debugging info so I could get the info above.

Joe Buehler