cygserver usage questions

I notice that the code in cygserver creates some objects with
the default security rather than using something like &sec_none_nih.
Is that intentional?

I also didn't touch the many uses of \n terminated debug_printf's et al,
nor did I remove GetLastError from said calls, since I wasn't sure when
the code was supposed to run stand-alone.

If it makes sense, I would appreciate it if someone (Conrad?) could take
a sweep over the code, use correct attributes in object (event, mutex,
semaphore) creation, eliminate the \n from the printf output, and use %E
in place of GetLastError.

Thanks,