RE: 1.3.20

> Given my botch in passwd.cc, we should probably release a new version
> of cygwin ASAP.
>
> Besides Pierre's outstanding ntsec problems, are there other issues that
> would hold up a release?

As of Friday I was still having that "Signal 11" problem building gcc (HEAD from
cvs) on Cygwin that I and I think one other guy reported on cygwin@.  I haven't
had time to narrow it down any further than I did in
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-01/msg01617.html (basically "it's dying in
vasprintf()").  1.3.18 works, .19 and all snapshots since do not.  It'd be
tomorrow at the earliest that I'd be able to do anything further on this (I'd
have to go in to work and do it, the ol' 20GB hard drive here at home
overfloweth).

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.