Re: moving towards 1.5.10?

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On May  3 23:06, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > I think it's time for a new release.  I haven't been involved much in cygwin
> > development lately, so I don't know if this is a good time or not, though.
> >
> > Corinna, what do you think?  Are all of the kinks out of the NtCreateFile stuff?
> > Should "we" issue a general "Please try a snapshot" in the cygwin mailing list?
>
> Yes.  I'll prepare a posting to the cygwin ML asking for testing the
> new stuff and the part which I screwed up so diligently.

Corinna, your recent trailing space and dot removal code only handles Posix paths,
not Windows paths. Is that by design, or should it be moved from
normalize_posix_path into path_conv::check?
Also it should be placed after the removal of the final /, so as to get rid of the
trailing . in "/somewhere/mydir./"

Pierre