Re: time for 1.5.11? (/dev/dsp problems -- Gerd take note)

On Jun  9 22:46, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Just one: Is there any hope for Red Hat actually giving you an
> assignment?  Or is that still stalled?

I saw the mail Igor has sent to Rose yesterday for the first time.
Obviously nothing happened so far.  I'm going to try to push this
forward.

> I asked Red Hat's legal dept to look over the cygwin assignment form a
> couple of months before I left to see if it could be made more better.
> I think Corinna has carried on the fight.  As you all know, however,
> Cygwin is far from a core interest of Red Hat's.  Even still the VP I
> was talking to was really a great guy and very responsive on other
> matters, so there is always hope, I guess.

Yeah, exactly.  There's hope.  Always.  Sometimes it's everything you get.

Cygwin Co-Project Leader          mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.