Re: configure with --enable-malloc-debugging fails to compile

Christopher Faylor wrote:
AFAIK, this option hasn't worked in quite some time, though, so I'd
be surprised to hear that it was this simple.

Of course you are right :( There is a weird C++ constructor issue for mallinfo as Dave K pointed out.

I guess the file how-to-debug-cygwin.txt which mentions --enable-malloc-debugging
should be fixed as well. Probably some mention that it needs to be made to work
so that others trying to create a debug cygwin don't venture down that path as I did.

Jim