Final version of new ntsec documentation

Hi,

I spent two days now to get the ntsec documentation in the user's
guide for Cygwin 1.7 into the final new shape.  You can find it
in the sources, of course, but also uploaded as HTML file here:

http://cygwin.com/1.7/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html

It would be incredibly nice if some of you would proofread it.

I take the blame and patches and patch suggestions for everything, be it
syntax errors, bad english, crude descriptions, too much drivel, too
brief descriptions.  Don't hesitate to fix my bugs, please.

Thanks in advance,