Re: Updated: 1.7.0-34 (...and a plea)

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 12:07:33PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Btw., does anything speak against opening Cygwin up for public testing
>on the Cygwin main list?

I think it is a good idea but I'd like to start tracking 1.7.x like a
normal release and increasing the x with each new release.  That will
allow us to figure out problems from source code more easily.

I don't think there is any reason for people to start rebuilding their
packages now either.  That will happen over time when 1.7.x is finally
adopted.

Do we want to start using bugzilla for tracking bugs?