This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:45:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: 1.7.2?
- References: <20100225144457.GQ5683@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 03:44:57PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Apart from the flow around the SEH problem, is there anything left
>which would hold up a 1.7.2 release? Personally I would love to
>have my era and alt_digits support in strftime and (yet to be hacked)
>strptime in 1.7.2, but it's not worth to hold up a release, I think.
Nope, I'll check in a few more SEH things in the next couple of days
but, other than that, I think it's time for a new release.