Re: 1.7.2?

On Mar  9 17:46, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Mar  9 10:16, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > Btw, please hold off on a release.  I forgot to test my shared memory
> > synchronization patch last night but, if it works, it should go into
> > 1.7.2.  I'll test it tonight when I get home (or sooner if I can
> > convince someone at home to turn on my Windows machine).
>
> Sure.  I'm holding off until you tell me you've finished up for 1.7.2.

Btw., your change to shared.cc does not work correctly.  You can't defer
the initialization of the installation_root stuff after the call to
open_shared, since the open_shared call already requires that
installation_root/installation_key has been filled out.  The Cygwin
subdirectory in the native NT namespace depends on it.