Re: crossbuild cygwin-1.7.6-1 on linux x64

cgf said:
You know that "c++ ones do not" is not much of a bug report, right?

Sure. It was just meant as a marker that "here's what I did, but it is obviously wrong".

I must now have genetic knowledge of building cross-compilers because
I don't see why everyone thinks this is such a big deal, requiring so
much discussion.

Well, that's what I thought, too, since I've built them for other $targets many times, with no problems. But...for whatever reason...it seems that cygwin is, as usual, special. :-(

However, yes, this has nothing to do with cygwin development that I can
see so either take this to the cygwin list or the crossgcc list.

Will do, thanks. (I know how to do crossgcc; it appears to be something specific to cygwin, so I'll go to cygwin@).

--
Chuck