Re: problem adding complex to newlib/cygwin

On Oct  3 20:41, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Oct  3 16:01, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> > Hi,
> > following a suggestion from Corinna I am trying to port
> > the netbsd complex functions to newlib.
> > Trying to compile cygwin1.dll with such changes, I hit
> > a undefined reference that is puzzling me, so I am obviously
> > missing to consider something.
> > [...]
> > so I have a extra "_" that I was not expecting
> >
> > lib_a-cabs.o:
> > 00000000 b .bss
> > 00000000 d .data
> > 00000000 N .debug_abbrev
> > 00000000 N .debug_aranges
> > 00000000 N .debug_frame
> > 00000000 N .debug_info
> > 00000000 N .debug_line
> > 00000000 N .debug_loc
> > 00000000 N .debug_pubnames
> > 00000000 t .text
> >          U __hypot
> > 00000000 T _cabs
> >
> > Any suggestion on what I should check ?
>
> See NetBSD's namespace.h file, line 5 and 6.  You should remove
> the file entirely and drop all #include's of the file.

Oh, and, btw., I'm really glad you're working on this and I'd like to
thank you!  The C99 complex functions are one of the two big blocks of
missing math functions(*) so this will be a major improvement.

Corinna

(*) The other one are the long double functions.