Re: Performance optimization in av::fixup - use buffered IO, not mapped file

Hi Corinna,

On Jan  9 15:28, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Dec 13 09:29, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Dec 12 13:03, Daniel Colascione wrote:
, but there's a small problem.  On
2012-08-17, you wrote off-list, that you're going to send the signed
copyright assignment form.  I never got the ok from my manager.  Did you
miss to send the CA, or did my manager miss to inform me?

I did send it. Can you check with management? If it never arrived, I can send
another copy easily enough.

I'll check.

my manager searched and asked everywhere he could think of, but he
didn't find your CA.  Sorry for the hassle, but would you mind to send
it again?

you never followed up on this.  As you might have seen, we imported the
posix_spawn implementation from newlib, using fork/execve, into Cygwin
for the time being, so, even if it's slow, we can at least provide the
API already.

Are you still interested to work on integrating posix_spawn into Cygwin
using the underlying child_info_spawn class?  If so, we would be happy
to get another copyright assignment from you.

I am still interested; I may have some time in the near future to do the work. In the meantime, I'll try to send another copyright assignment form.