Re: backtrace(3) in Cygwin

On 20/03/15 19:15, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 17 09:57, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 16 22:21, David Stacey wrote:
On 16/03/15 10:07, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Unfortunately there are some preliminaries before I can take a closer
look, namely the copyright assignment we need from everybody who's
providing more than just trivial patches to Cygwin, see
https://cygwin.com/contrib.html, the "Before you get started" section.
Fill outhttps://cygwin.com/assign.txt  and send it to the address given
in the pamphlet.  If you're writing code for Cygwin only in your spare
time, forget the part about your employer.
I'm hoping that this won't be a problem. I'm more than happy to assign my
own copyright to Red Hat. My employer has no claim to work I do in my own
time on my own equipment. However, Cygwin might be a grey area, as we use
Cygwin extensively in our development work. So I've already asked my
employer to sign the copyright and patent waiver. Assuming this is signed,
I'll send both parts together.
So let's proceed assuming that this is going to happen.
FYI, as I just wrote on the cygwin ML, legal gave us permission to
collect the copyright assignments as PDF.   Print it, sign it, scan as
PDF, and send to ges-info AT redhat DOT com.  That's all from now on!

Thanks for letting me know - hopefully I can get this sent next week.

Dave.