Re: gprof profiling of multi-threaded Cygwin programs

On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jan 29 02:20, Mark Geisert wrote:
I could have just submitted patches but I'd like to be more sure of my
direction before patching.

Unless your patches are trivial (no new functionality, less than 10
lines), submitting patches requires a copyright assignement, See
https://cygwin.com/contrib.html especially the "Before you get started"
section.

D'oh! I must have seen those instructions go by dozens of times yet failed to realize they applied to me now. I've sent in the assignment.

..mark