This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin headers changed? (breaking gettext-0.19.5.1-2 build)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 09:16:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin headers changed? (breaking gettext-0.19.5.1-2 build)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5729FE66 dot 3000006 at ssi-schaefer dot com>
On 2016-05-04 08:51, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
as I do have troubles compiling my own gettext package,
Why are you building this when it's already in the distro?
I've realized that even building current gettext-0.19.5.1-2 package is broken,
somewhere within gnulib sources - build log attached.
Cygwin version used is 2.5.1-1.
Seems like something has changed in the Cygwin headers, which either has
unexpected side effects, or gnulib should stop working around something?
Yes, this has already been discussed on the lists.