This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin headers changed? (breaking gettext-0.19.5.1-2 build)
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 10:50:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin headers changed? (breaking gettext-0.19.5.1-2 build)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5729FE66 dot 3000006 at ssi-schaefer dot com>
On 5/4/2016 9:51 AM, Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
as I do have troubles compiling my own gettext package, I've realized
that even building current gettext-0.19.5.1-2 package is broken,
somewhere within gnulib sources - build log attached.
This has been fixed in upstream gnulib. Just update the gnulib
directory in the gettext sources.