This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
About <sys/select.h> and <sys/time.h>, without gnulib
- From: Michael Haubenwallner <michael dot haubenwallner at ssi-schaefer dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 12:46:06 +0200
- Subject: About <sys/select.h> and <sys/time.h>, without gnulib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
independent of gnulib, I don't believe this include order should break:
$ cat sys-time-h.c
$ gcc -c sys-time-h.c
In file included from /usr/include/time.h:12:0,
/usr/include/sys/reent.h:276:3: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before â_fpos64_tâ
_fpos64_t _EXFNPTR(_seek64, (struct _reent *, _PTR, _fpos64_t, int));
This is with 64-bit cygwin-2.5.1 and gcc-5.3.0.
It does help to reverse their order, or include <sys/types.h> before,
but I've failed to find something like that to be required by the specs...